The Publisher : The person, natural or legal, who is responsible for communicating to the public online.
The Site : All sites, internet pages and online services offered by the Publisher.
The User: The person using the Site and the services.
1 – Nature of the data collected
In the context of the use of the Sites, the Publisher may collect the following categories of data concerning its Users:
Data of civil status, identity, identification… Connection data (IP addresses,
Events … )
2 – Communication of personal data to third parties
No communication to third parties
Your data is not the subject of any communication to third parties. You shall, however, inform you that they may be disclosed pursuant to law, a regulation or pursuant to a decision of a competent regulatory or judicial authority.
3 – Information prior to the communication of personal data to third parties in the event of merger / absorption
Information before and after the merger/acquisition
In the event that we take part in a merger, acquisition or any other form of sale of assets, we undertake to guarantee the confidentiality of your personal data and to inform you before it is transferred or subjected to new confidentiality rules.
4 – Data approval
Approval with non-personal data
We may publish, disclose and use aggregated information (information relating to all of our Users or specific groups or categories of users that we combine in such a way that an individual user can no longer beidentified or mentioned)and non-personal information for the purposesof sector and market analysis, demographic profiling, promotional and advertising purposes and other commercial purposes.
Approval with personal data available on the user’s social accounts.
If you connect your account to an account of another service in order to make cross-shipments, that service may provide us with your profile information, login information, as well as any other information that you have authorized to be disclosed. We may aggregate information relating to all our other users, groups, accounts, personal data available on the user.
5 – Collection of identity data
Consultation of the Site does not require registration or prior identification. It can be carried out without you communicating any personal data concerning you (name, firstname, address, etc.). We do not make any registration of personal data for the simple consultation of the Site.
6 – Collection of identification data
Use of user only for access to services
We use your electronic credentials only for and during the execution of the contract.
7 – Collection of data from the terminal
Collection of profiling and technical data for the purpose of providing the service.
Some of the technical data on your device is collected automatically by the Site. This information includes in particular your IP address, Internet access provider, material configuration, software configuration, browser type and language… The collection of such data is necessary for the provision of the services.
Collection of technical data for advertising, commercial and statistical purposes
The technical data of your device are automatically collected and recorded by the Site, for advertising, commercial and statistical purposes. This information helps us to personalize and continuously improve your experience on our Site. We do not collect or store any personal data (name, first name, address… ) generally attached to a technical data. The data collected maybe resold to third parties.
8 – Cookies
Hard to store cookies.
In accordance with the recommendations of the CNIL, the maximum duration of the storage of cookies is a maximum of 13 months after their first deposit in the User’s terminal, as is the maximum duration of the validity of the User’s consent to the use of these cookies. The hard life of cookies is not extended with each visit. The User’s consent must therefore be renewed at the end of this declaration.
Cookies can be used for statistical purposes in particular to optimize the services provided to the User, from the processing of information concerning the frequency of access, the personalization of the pages as well as the operations and the information consulted.
You are informed that the Publisher is likely to place cookies on your device. The cookie records information relating to the navigation on the service (the pages you have consulted, the date and time of the consultation… ) which we will be able to read during your subsequent visits.
However, you are informed that some services may no longer function properly.
Possible association of cookies with personal data to allow the operation of the service
9 – Retention of technical data
Technical data retention during
The technical data are kept for the duration strictly necessary for the realization of the above finalists.
- Delay of retention of personal data and anonymization Preservation of data during the duration of the contractual relationship. In accordance with Article 6-5 ° of Law No.78-17 of 6 January 1978 on data processing, files and freedom, personal data processed are not kept beyond the time necessary for the execution of the obligations terminated at the time of conclusion of the contract or the duration of the contractual relationship. Retention of anonymized data beyond the contractual relationship / after the deletion of the account. We keep personal data for the duration strictly necessary for the implementation of the finalities in these Privacy Policies. Beyond this durability, they will be anonymized and stored for exclusively statistical purposes and will not give rise to any exploitation of any kind whatsoever. Deletion of data after deletion of the account Means of purging data are put in place in order to prevent the effective deletion of data when the retention or archiving period necessary for the completion of the finalities determined or imposed is reached. In accordance with Law No.78-17 of 6 January 1978 on data processing, files and freedom, you also have a right to delete your data that you can exercise at any time by contacting the Publisher. Deletion of data after 3 years of inactivity. For security reasons, if you do not authenticate on the Site for a period of three years, you will receive an e-mail inviting you to log in as soon as possible, otherwise your data will be deleted from our databases.
- Indications in the event of a safety breach by the editor. Information of the User in the event of a security breach. We undertake to implement all appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee a level of safety adapted to the risks of accidental, unauthorized or illegal access, disclosure, alteration, loss or destruction of personal data concerning you. In the context where we would become aware of an illegal access to personal data concerning you stored on our servers or those of our service providers, or of an unauthorized access resulting in the realization of the risks identified above, we undertake to : Notify you of the incident as soon as possible; Investigate the causes of the incident and inform you; Take the necessary measures within the limits of reasonableness in order to lessen the negative and pre-judicial effects that may result from the incident. Limitation of liability. In no case can the commitments set out in the above point relating to notification in the event of a safety breach be assimilated to any acknowledgement of fault or responsibility for the occurrence of the incident in question.
- Transfer of personal data abroad No transfers outside the European Union The Publisher undertakes not to transfer the personal data of its Users outside the European Union.
- Applicable law and methods of appeal
- Portability of the data The Publisher undertakes to offer you the possibility of having all the data concerning you returned on request. The User is thus guaranteed a better control of his data, and keeps the possibility of using them. These data will have to be provided in an open and usable format.